Pages


Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wow! a lot of work ahead!

Well, blogging away as my youngest is sleeping...I realize I have a LOT of work to do if I want to put up every topic I have in mind. See, one of my biggest flaw is organization. How can you have two kids and have zero organisation? You just follow my example....and your house will look like mine too! LOL

Well, first I want to start by getting a truck load of motivation. Yeah, I've heard it before, just apply at home what your employer's motivational speaker talked about....it sounds great in an office setting, in theory, but back home with the little ones, when you barely sleep...not so motivational if you ask me!

So here came my existential questioning; how do other moms manage having a spotless house, knitting, sewing, crafting, pureeing baby food, cooking healthy meals for the family....all that, while looking after one, two, three children, at least one of them under 1 year old? And still have time to take a warm bath, read a book, watch TV and spend quality time with their husband, without getting burned out? All that still baffles me, I must be so off that motherhood thing cause that really isn't what is happening in my house. So where did I miss the memo about the instructions to be the mom described above?

Well, that is what I am planning to figure out, by myself and with some research...but mostly, by trying to get more organized. That would help I suppose....

And energy would help too. I have heard that before as well; the more energy you spend, the more you will get. True, but here comes motivation again...gee, I keep missing out on that one when the motivational train passes by. Hope I won't miss that train next time, cause my house sure needs it, my back too, and that little big extra fat comfortably sleeping on my hips...did you see a train with some motivation passing by?

No comments: