Pages


Monday, January 30, 2012

Making plans for the day...than what?

Every morning I get up with a big plan of action for the day; I will clean the kitchen, fold the laundry, wash diapers, make puree, wash the floors, vaccum the living room, and hopefully pre-make dinner for tomorrow and the day after...

At the end of the day, however, I may have done one or two of these things. Because the minute Deirdre takes a nap, all I want to do is sit and relax, write a bit here, do some research, talk on facebook, anything you can think of on a computer (including video games) but no chores.

I'm sure many other moms feel the same. Do you? Oh, but I'm sure all you other moms out there don't give in to the laziness as much as I do...or do you?

So now I am planning on getting motivated to get my bum off that computer chair and do some work. What should I start with....something quiet...don't want to wake up the baby! So I'll fold laundry mabe? That is not too much fun, but hey, it needs to be done!

No comments: